Leo Tolstoy, a Russian writer who is regarded as one of the greatest authors of his time once opined that “everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”
It should be noted that change, first of all, begins with one’s self. Change can either be in one’s social, academic, career, or health status and a host of other spheres.
Health-wise, you are due for a change when you become seriously obsessed, you have an unsatisfactory weight loss result when you suffer from comorbid conditions which are life-threatening or serve as a hindrance to the attainment of quality life.
Change here comes in the form of hiring the services of Gastric Bypass Poland.
What is gastric bypass?
According to an article sourced from UCLA Health, gastric bypass surgery is a type of bariatric or weight loss surgery.
During a gastric bypass, your physician makes changes to your stomach and small intestine to change the way they absorb and digest food.
Gastric bypass aids weight loss by restricting the amount of food your stomach can hold, limiting the number of calories and nutrients your body can absorb, and changing your gut hormones.
Who needs gastric bypass surgery?
Gastric bypass surgery is prescribed to treat the following conditions:
- It is needed to treat morbid If you have a body massage index greater than 40, it is recommended you have a GBS
- Type 2 diabetes patients. Type 2 diabetes is a form of diabetes characterized by high blood sugar, insulin resistance, and a relative lack of insulin. Patients with type 2 diabetes are ripe for a gastric bypass.
- People who have hypertension. Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure is a long-term mental condition where one’s blood pressure is consistently elevated in the arteries. Those diagnosed with hypertension are encouraged to undergo a gastric bypass to avoid the risks of having greater health challenges.
- Those with sleep apnea. This is a disorder in sleeping characterized by pauses in breathing or shallow breathing when one is asleep. If it occurs more often than normal, you need gastric bypass surgery.
- Those with comorbid health conditions should endeavor to visit Gastric Bypass Poland for consultations and a potential gastric bypass.
Importance of a gastric bypass
- It helps in reducing excess weight.
- In over 70% of patients, a GBS corrects hyperlipidemia.
- It relives one of high blood pressure
- One’s sleep pattern is improved with GBS.
- Type 2 diabetes is reversed in up to 90% of patients, etc.
What is the cost of having a gastric bypass?
The cost of a gastric bypass surgery varies. It depends on the region it is to be conducted, the surgical practice and hospital in which the operation is to be performed, and the method of payment.
In Poland, gastric bypass costs around £4,000.
It is recommended you contact Gastric Bypass Poland for your gastric bypass surgical needs. We are a well-functioning, accredited and reliable clinic working tirelessly to give patients the healthy life and body goals they desire. Contact us now!
About The Author:
Rachel Connolly is a young wife of a wonderful husband and a mother of two great daughters. She loves watching and playing sports, especially golf. Rachel often spent her holidays golfing with her family and traveling to exotic countries.